The Jim Davis team at Realty Executives 4Results, Inc. is second to none. We’re experts at all things realty and are ready to share that expertise with you. Whether you’re looking to buy or sell a home, we’ve got your back and will help you get the best deal possible.
Don’t take our word for it. Get to know our incredible team.
ABR, Auctioneer, CRS, GRI, Owner/Broker, REALTOR®
A third-generation resident of Hutchinson, Jim has a lifetime of experience in the housing industry. From being co-owner of his family’s lumber business (started in 1936 by his grandfather and father), to expanding and developing it into Davis Home Center with his eldest brother (later it became Star Lumber), to overseeing the construction of 100+ apartments and homes, to successfully completing over 1,700 real estate transactions, Jim has been helping people meet their housing needs in the Hutchinson area for over 45 years.
Specializing in all aspects of the real estate market in the Hutchinson/Reno County area, he is highly respected as a top producer. A graduate of the REALTORS® Institute (GRI), a Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), and an Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), Jim has been ranked 47th in the world for Realty Executives International†. His professional integrity, friendly persistence, and unwavering commitment to achieving his clients’ goals have earned him an enviable record. In 2001, Jim was voted REALTOR® of the Year by the Hutchinson Board of REALTORS® (now Prairie Land REALTORS®).
Jim has been extensively involved in the community, devoting his time and energy to many area organizations. Previous community involvement includes serving as Chairman or President on the Hutchinson/Reno County Chamber of Commerce, the Hutchinson Planning Commission, the Hutchinson Board of REALTORS® and the Hutchinson Symphony Association. He has also chaired several Chamber subcommittees including the School to Work Assessment Task Force (SWAT) and the Workforce Development Center Advisory Board. Jim also organized a county-wide effort to increase population growth in Reno County, which later became the Reno County 2020 Growth Coalition, Inc. More recently, he served as Co-Chairman of the Reno County Wind Energy Task Force.
One might ask, “How can someone who wears so many hats maintain excellent relations with his clients and customers?” The answer: Jim pioneered the use of full-time licensed assistants in the Hutchinson real estate market. Since 1990, he has assembled talented professionals from various backgrounds that provide strong support. Today, he has two full-time licensed assistants and a Buyer’s Specialist.
This unique combination of extensive experience, broad local contacts, community involvement, and exceptional staff help Jim achieve the results his clients and customers have come to expect. And, it gives you the confidence to call on him, knowing you will receive the services of one of the top REALTORS®, not just in the area, but around the world.
Jim is married to Trish Rose. Between them, they have four children and seven grandchildren. Jim enjoys reading, hiking (especially in our National Parks), travel and golf. As of December 2017, Jim and Trish have visited 35 National Parks together. (There are 59.) ·
- Assisted over 1,700 individuals, families and businesses buy and sell more than $162,000,000 in Hutchinson Area real estate sales since 1990
- One of the Top Producing Agents in the Hutchinson area for the last 28 years*
- REALTOR® of the Year for the Hutchinson Board of REALTORS® (2001)
- President, Hutchinson Board of REALTORS® (1999-2000)
- Chairman, Hutchinson Planning Commission (1984-1986)
- Chairman, Hutchinson/Reno County Chamber of Commerce (2000)
- Chairman, Reno County 2020 Growth Coalition, Inc. (2004-2007)
- Board Member, Prairie Land REALTORS® (2018-2020)
Member, Prairie Land REALTORS® (2018-2020)
Office Manager, Bookkeeper, Realtor
Becky became a member of the Jim Davis Team in 2001 and obtained her real estate salesperson’s license in 2003. Becky’s areas of expertise include:
- Managing Jim’s “under contract” properties through closing, including scheduling inspections and appraisals, assisting lenders, and coordinating with sellers, buyers, and agents to fulfill contractual obligations;
- Processing the firm’s “just listed,” “under contract,” and “sold” properties, including data entry and maintenance in the Mid-Kansas and/or South Central Kansas Multiple Listing Services, handling all earnest money deposits, and reviewing each transaction file to ensure compliance with local, state and federal laws, rules, and regulations; ·
- Maintaining the firm’s bookkeeping records, as well as those of ten other entities for which the firm provides property management services.
Jim’s Assistant, Client Care Coordinator, Realtor
Kelsey became a member of the Jim Davis Team in July 2017 and obtained her real estate salesperson’s license in September 2017. Kelsey’s areas of expertise include:
- Greeting and responding to telephone, e-mail, and walk-in inquiries;
- Scheduling showing appointments of Jim’s listed properties, including contacting real estate agents for feedback and reporting to Jim’s clients;
- Processing Jim and the Brokerage’s “just listed” properties, including data entry and maintenance in the Mid-Kansas Multiple Listing Service, taking photos and room measurements of property;
- Preparing all contract documents for in-person or electronic signatures;
- Creating marketing materials, including property brochures and highlights, direct-mail flyers and postcards, and advertising for various newspapers, trade magazines, and websites;
- Maintaining the Jim Davis Team and the brokerage’s social media accounts.
Jim’s Buyer Specialist, Realtor
Breiane (Bre) became a member of The Jim Davis Team in January 2018 and obtained her real estate salesperson’s license in February of 2018. Bre’s areas of expertise are:
- Being an advisor and advocate during the entire home buying process;
- Taking the time to uncover the buyer’s needs and wants as well as what’s motivating their purchase;
- Finding a way for buyers to attain as many of their needs as possible when dealing with the realities of the marketplace and / or specific financial constraints;
- Handling all the ins and outs of the negotiation process for her buyer’s including the preparation of all necessary forms when making an offer and / or counteroffer;
- Provide an oversight and follow up for any inspections deemed necessary.
Property Manager, Associate Broker, Realtor
Craig became a member of The Jim Davis Team in July 2016 and obtained his real estate salesperson license in 2007, and his broker’s license in 2015. Craig’s areas of expertise include:
- Managing residential rental properties, consisting of 116 apartments and 3 homes in Hutchinson and South Hutchinson;
- Supervising the maintenance and housekeeping of each building, ensuring the tenants’ needs are met and keeping the appearance of the properties consistent;
- Responsible for filming and production of the Matterport 3-D virtual tours of the brokerage’s listings;
- Assist in mentoring new agents.